Rich and velvery brownies with amazing cheesecake filling and chocolate chips for extra delight - a truly decadent desert!
Semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups
2 (8 ounce) packages
- Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. One at a time, beat in the eggs, then stir in the vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix into the sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, and set the mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup white sugar. Mix in the 2 remaining eggs.
- Spread 1/2 of chocolate chip dough in bottom of the prepared pan. Pour cream cheese batter on top of dough. Sprinkle with pecans. Drop pieces of the remaining chocolate chip batter over filling. Don't worry if there are gaps; the batter will spread.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Let the brownies cool in the pan before cutting into bars.
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
You might also like
Rate & Review