Tired of classic banana bread recipes? Try a moist and delicious cinnamon alternative!
2 tsp., ground
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9x5 inch loaf pan and grease it lightly.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, mix them well, and set aside.
- Use a large bowl to combine the next four ingredients (from flour to 1 cup white sugar).
- Mix the remaining ingredients (from egg to vegetable oil) in a separate bowl and add the mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until moist and set aside.
- Add half the batter to the pan, sprinkle with half of the dry cinnamon-sugar mixture and make a pattern in the batter using a knife.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before slicing, wrap the bread in foil and leave overnight.
You might also like
Rate & Review