Tired of classic banana bread recipes? Try a moist and delicious cinnamon alternative!
2 tsp., ground
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9x5 inch loaf pan and grease it lightly.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, mix them well, and set aside.
- Use a large bowl to combine the next four ingredients (from flour to 1 cup white sugar).
- Mix the remaining ingredients (from egg to vegetable oil) in a separate bowl and add the mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until moist and set aside.
- Add half the batter to the pan, sprinkle with half of the dry cinnamon-sugar mixture and make a pattern in the batter using a knife.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before slicing, wrap the bread in foil and leave overnight.
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
You might also like
Rate & Review