This recipe is one of the best American classics!
1 head, shredded
Cooked chicken meat
3 cups, chopped
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
¾ cup, cubed
1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
3 green onions, chopped
Ranch-style salad dressing
1 bottle (8 oz)
- Boil eggs, let cool, peel and chop.
- Cook bacon in a deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, chop and put aside.
- Divide lettuce into portions and put into plates.
- Evenly divide chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions. Arrange all ingredients in rows on top of the lettuce.
- Spray with your favorite dressing before serving.
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
You might also like
Rate & Review