1 onion, chopped
- Heat a Dutch oven over a medium heat, add onions and butter, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Remove the heat and add the flour. Stir well until no lumps remain.
- Pour in the tomato juice slowly, whisking.
- Place the Dutch oven to the heat again and add salt to taste.
- Keep cooking until the mixture is just boiling but turn off the heat before it boils.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes and then add milk slowly and serve while warm.
Send Onion Tomato Soup to your friend via email
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Moroccan-Style Stuffed Acorn Squash
Vegetables, garbanzos, raisins and couscous in a lovely Moroccan broth
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
You might also like