Spare just 5 min to prepare this creamy tomato soup!
1 onion, chopped
- Heat a Dutch oven over a medium heat, add onions and butter, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Remove the heat and add the flour. Stir well until no lumps remain.
- Pour in the tomato juice slowly, whisking.
- Place the Dutch oven to the heat again and add salt to taste.
- Keep cooking until the mixture is just boiling but turn off the heat before it boils.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes and then add milk slowly and serve while warm.
Fantastic Halibut with Rice Wine
This is a great way to prepare halibut, cod, sea bass, or salmon. Ser
You might also like
Rate & Review