An easy recipe able to please and feed the crowds!
6 pork chops
Condensed cream of celery soup
1 (10.75 oz.) can
Frozen hash brown potatoes
1 (20 oz.) package, thawed
1 cup, shredder
1 ½ cups, divided
- Prepare a large skillet, add oil, and heat it over a medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and cook until they get browned, then remove from skillet and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Combine the next five ingredients (from cream of soup to pepper), add potatoes, ½ cups Cheddar cheese, and ½ cup onions.
- Mix well, prepare a 9x13 baking dish, and spread the mixture in its bottom.
- Spread the pork chops evenly on the mixture.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes, remove the cover, sprinkle the rest of cheese and onions over the dish, and bake for 5 more minutes.
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
You might also like
Rate & Review