A classic moist and spicy pumpkin bread recipe to make your day warmer and tastier!
1 (15 oz.) can
3 ½ cups
1 ½ tsp.
1 tsp., ground
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take three 7x3-inch loaf pans, grease and flour them.
- Take a large bowl and combine the first five ingredients (from pumpkin puree to sugar) in it.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk together all the remaining ingredients (from flour to ginger) in it.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, stir well, and pour the batter in the loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the pumpkin bread comes out clean.
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
You might also like
Rate & Review