Dessert: Delectable Apple Crisp
6 apples, peeled, cored, sliced
White cake mix
1 package (18.25 ounce)
Packed brown sugar
½ cups, melted
- Heat the oven to 350 °F/175 °C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish and grease it lightly.
- Put the apple slices evenly in one layer in the baking dish. Add water.
- Combine the next three ingredients (from cake mix to cinnamon) in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add butter and keep stirring until the mixture is well-blended and crumbly.
- Sprinkle it over the apples.
- Bake the crisp in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review