Breakfast: Egg Breakfast Pizza
prepared pizza crusts
salt and pepper to taste
condensed cream of celery soup
green bell pepper, chopped
shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place pizza crusts upside down on cookie sheets and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until firm.
- Remove crusts from oven, turn right side up, spread 1/2 can of cream of celery soup on top of each crust. Spread 1/2 of egg mixture on each crust. Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Cover each with onions and peppers. Top each pizza with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
Sunday Morning Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
I love lemon poppy seed muffins and who doesn't love pancakes? So I br
You might also like
Rate & Review