This Eggplant Parmesan is cooked by baking, which makes it healthier and just as delicious as the fried version.
3 eggplants, peeled, sliced thinly
2 eggs, beaten
6 cups, divided
16 oz, shredded, divided
½ cup, grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix bread crumbs with Italian seasoning.
- Dip eggplants, slice by slice, into the beaten eggs, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange coated eggplant slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, flip, bake for 5 more minutes.
- Generously brush the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with a portion of both cheeses.
- Repeat until you have no more eggplant slices. Top with cheeses and a sprinkle of dried basil.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until well browned and heated through.
Fruit Salsa and Tortilla Chips
Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
You might also like