These fish tacos are so easy to prepare and are destined to become a hit among your family members!
1 lime, juiced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
1 tsp., minced
Dried dill weed
Ground cayenne pepper
Oil for frying
1 lb., cut into 2 to 3 oz. portions
1 (12 oz.) package
½ head, finely shredded
- For the beer batter, mix the first four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Combine egg and beer and pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Don’t worry if a few lumps appear.
- For the sauce, combine yogurt and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl.
- Gradually add lime juice stirring continuously until the mixture is slightly runny.
- Season the mixture with the next six ingredients (from jalapeno to cayenne pepper).
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 375° F/190° C.
- Lightly dust fish pieces with flour, dip them into the beer batter, and fry until they become crispy and golden. Drain fish on paper towels.
- Fry tortillas lightly but don’t let them become too crisp.
- To serve, place fish in tortillas and top them with shredded cabbage.
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Mediterranean Roast Chicken Breast
(hands-on time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, 2 servings)<br>
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
A clean, easy and yummy one-pan meal that requires almost no preparati
Dijon Chicken Salad with Grapes
This chicken salad is wonderful and easy to prepare. Plus, most of the
Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad will make your picnic a hit. Everyone loves it and
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Beer Sausage with Onions and Pepper
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Serve with some ni
You might also like
Rate & Review