These fish tacos are so easy to prepare and are destined to become a hit among your family members!
1 lime, juiced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
1 tsp., minced
Dried dill weed
Ground cayenne pepper
Oil for frying
1 lb., cut into 2 to 3 oz. portions
1 (12 oz.) package
½ head, finely shredded
- For the beer batter, mix the first four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Combine egg and beer and pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Don’t worry if a few lumps appear.
- For the sauce, combine yogurt and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl.
- Gradually add lime juice stirring continuously until the mixture is slightly runny.
- Season the mixture with the next six ingredients (from jalapeno to cayenne pepper).
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 375° F/190° C.
- Lightly dust fish pieces with flour, dip them into the beer batter, and fry until they become crispy and golden. Drain fish on paper towels.
- Fry tortillas lightly but don’t let them become too crisp.
- To serve, place fish in tortillas and top them with shredded cabbage.
You might also like