Appetizer: Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings
olive oil, or as needed
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes, or to taste
chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
fine bread crumbs
finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat foil with cooking spray.
- Combine water, vinegar, 1/4 cup salt, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, and rosemary in a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add chicken wings, return to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove chicken wings with a slotted spoon to a cooling rack and allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Mash garlic and a pinch of salt together in a mortar and pestle until smooth.
- Combine mashed garlic, olive oil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and bread crumbs; toss to coat. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review