Looking for a classic chocolate pudding recipe? Here it is! No avocado, no tofu, and no chia seeds!
2 cups (canned coconut milk or any other type)
Dutch cocoa powder
1/3 cup (can be replaced with maple syrup or honey)
½ cup (of any type + 3 tbsp. cornstarch)
3 ½ oz. (can be replaced with a broken-up bar)
¾ tsp., pure
- Prepare a saucepan and add milk, salt, cocoa powder, and sugar to it. Heat until warm.
- Whisk the cornstarch with ½ cup milk until dissolved.
- When the heated milk is warm, add the cornstarch mixture to it and bring the whole mixture to a boil.
- When the milk mixture is boiling, keep stirring it all the time (for about 2 minutes). Then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1 more minute.
- Turn off the heat and add vanilla and chocolate chips (or broken chocolate bar). Stir until chocolate melts, let it cool, and place the pudding in the fridge to thicken.
- The longer it remains in the fridge the thicker it becomes. Keep it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
You might also like
Rate & Review