Dessert: Iced Pumpkin Cookies
All-purpose flour - 2 1/2 cups
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Ground cinnamon - 2 tsps
Ground nutmeg - 1/2 tsp
Ground cloves - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Butter - 1/2 cup, softened
White sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Canned pumpkin puree - 1 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- While preheating the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt.
- Take a medium bowl, beat the 1/2 cup of butter and white sugar until creamy. Combine with pumpkin puree, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients, stir well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle glaze over the cooled cookies.
- Glaze: beat all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review