Have many eggs left from your Easter celebration? Try this light and savory combination of Dijon mustard, lemon, eggs, and green onions!
Prepared yellow mustard
½ lemon, juiced
¼ cup, chopped
- Prepare a saucepan with cold water and put the eggs inside. Bring to a boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Cover with a lid and leave the eggs in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from water, let the eggs cool, and peel them. To make the process easier, put the eggs in cold water for 2 to 5 minutes first.
- Mix the next five ingredients (from mayonnaise to onions) in a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop the eggs and add to the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
Rate & Review