Appetizer: King Crab Appetizers
Refrigerated biscuit dough
2 12-oz packages
8 oz, softened
Crab meat - 1 6-oz can, drained
2 tbsps, grated
2 tbsps, shredded
2 tbsps, thinly sliced
Worcestershire sauce - 1 teaspoon
- While preheating oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark, grease 12 tartlet pans.
- Press 1/2 dough roll into each pan, set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, mayo, Parmesan, Cheddar, sauce, and onions in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture between tartlet pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes till lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika and serve or freeze to enjoy later.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review