Refrigerated biscuit dough
2 12-oz packages
8 oz, softened
Crab meat - 1 6-oz can, drained
2 tbsps, grated
2 tbsps, shredded
2 tbsps, thinly sliced
Worcestershire sauce - 1 teaspoon
- While preheating oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark, grease 12 tartlet pans.
- Press 1/2 dough roll into each pan, set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, mayo, Parmesan, Cheddar, sauce, and onions in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture between tartlet pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes till lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika and serve or freeze to enjoy later.
Send King Crab Appetizers to your friend via email
Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Tortilla)
Unlike most omelets, a Spanish tortilla is served at room temperature.
You might also like