An exquisite chicken dish with rich lemon sauce is a good choice for any occasion, be it a family dinner or an outdoor party!
3 chicken breast halves, large, boneless, cut into ½ inch medallions
2 tbsp., or as needed
1 clove, minced
1 cup, low sodium
½ lemon, thinly sliced
Fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp., drained, rinsed
2 tbsp., minced
- Heat oven to 200° F/95° C/Gas Mark 8.
- Place a serving platter into the oven to warm.
- Take chicken breast pieces, season them with salt and pepper, and dredge in flour shaking off excess.
- Take a skillet, add vegetable oil, heat it, and pan-fry the chicken pieces for about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Place the pieces on the warmed platter in the oven and drain almost all the oil from the skillet leaving just a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the minced garlic in the skillet for about 20 seconds or until fragrant, then pour in the chicken broth.
- Add lemon slices, stir well, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let the mixture cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until the amount of sauce reduces to 2/3, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and capers and cook for about 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened a bit.
- Add butter and tilt the skillet until the butter has melted.
- Add parsley to the mixture and remove from heat.
- Arrange the chicken on serving plates and spoon the sauce over each portion.
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.