Pasta: Lobster Pasta
1 large lobster (2 lb)
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves, chopped
1 can (28 oz), diced
1 tsp, ground
1 tbsp, ground
1 package (8 oz)
1 clove, minced
1 bunch, chopped
- Put lobster in boiling water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until bright red.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and 3 cloves of garlic. Cook until the liquid is released. Do not cook until brown.
- Cut the lobster in half lengthwise. Put the halves flesh side down in the skillet and cook with onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Pour water in another pot, bring to a boil and lightly season with salt. Put spaghetti in the water and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet and increase the heat to high. When it starts boiling, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes, constantly stirring. Gradually pour in cream, stirring at the same time. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Continue stirring occasionally until the pasta is done.
- Drain spaghetti and put on a serving plate. Mix in the remaining butter and garlic. Pour the sauce over spaghetti and arrange lobsters on top. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Allie's Delicious Macaroni and Cheese
I took my grandmother's basic, but delicious, recipe and improved it.
You might also like
Rate & Review