Put a twist on your regular pancake recipe cooking it with sweet potatoes!
1 ½ cups
3 ½ tsp.
1 ½ cups
¼ cup, melted
- Add water to a medium saucepan, bring it to a boil, place sweet potatoes in it and cook for about 15 minutes or until tender but firm.
- Drain and place in cold water immediately to loosen the skin.
- Drain, remove the skin, chop, and mash.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the next four ingredients (from flour to nutmeg).
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine mashed potatoes and all the remaining ingredients (from eggs to butter).
- To form the batter, blend the sweet potato mix into the flour mix.
- Lightly grease a griddle and heat it over a medium-high heat. Spoon the batter on the griddle and cook until golden brown. When the surface starts to bubble, turn every pancake with a spatula.
You might also like
Rate & Review