This Italian casserole recipe is super easy to cook and is enough to feed an army of guests!
1 (8 oz.) can, drained
2 (32 oz.) jars
1 ½ lbs., shredded
Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a large pot, add water, season it with salt slightly, and bring to a boil. Add rigatoni pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, take a large skillet, add beef and Italian sausage, and cook until brown. Remove to a baking dish.
- Add mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, and the cooked pasta to the baking dish and stir well.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni over the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
You might also like
Rate & Review