Breakfast: Orange Pull Aparts
active dry yeast
- In a one cup measure combine the milk, eggs, grated orange rind, juice from one orange, and enough water to equal one cup. Place into breadmaker. Add the flour, sugar, yeast, salt, butter or margarine, and cinnamon to the breadmaker and turn machine onto dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, divide the dough into 20 equal portions and roll into balls. Dip balls into melted butter and then into white sugar. Place in greased bundt pan.
- Let rise for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F degrees (190 degrees C) for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- If desired, glaze with a mixture of confectioners' sugar and orange juice.
You might also like
Rate & Review