The combination of bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips is the thing able to satisfy even the most demanding palate!
Whole wheat flour
2, ripe, mashed
Crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup, unsweetened
Plain fat-free yogurt
Semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350° F/180° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9*5 inch loaf pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Whisk the next four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Add the next six ingredients (from banana to canola oil) to another bowl and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Combine the contents of the two bowls and stir until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips and stir a bit more.
- Place the batter into the loaf pan and bake for about 40 to 50 minutes. Test if the banana bread is ready inserting a toothpick into its center. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Let the bread cool down in the oven on a rack for about 15 minutes and slice it when it’s cool.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is the type of smoothie that you can throw together quickly for a
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
You might also like
Rate & Review