The combination of bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips is the thing able to satisfy even the most demanding palate! Only 15 minutes to prepare the ingredients and an eternity to enjoy the taste!
Whole wheat flour
2 bananas, ripe, mashed
Crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup, unsweetened
Plain fat-free yogurt
1 large egg
Semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350° F/180° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9*5 inch loaf pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Whisk the next four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Add the next six ingredients (from banana to canola oil) to another bowl and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Combine the contents of the two bowls and stir until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips and stir a bit more.
- Place the batter into the loaf pan and bake for about 40 to 50 minutes. Test if the banana bread is ready inserting a toothpick into its center. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Let the bread cool down in the oven on a rack for about 15 minutes and slice it when it’s cool.
You might also like
Rate & Review