Slow cooker: Slow Cooker Creamed Corn with Onion and Chives
whole kernel corn
red bell pepper, chopped
unsalted butter, melted
ground black pepper
chive and onion cream cheese
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Coat the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine corn, red bell pepper, half-and-half, butter, sugar, salt, black pepper, and half the crumbled bacon in the slow cooker; stir well.
- Cook on High for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir cream cheese into corn mixture; cook until cheese melts, about 10 more minutes. Stir well and top with remaining bacon before serving.
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
You might also like
Rate & Review