This creamy and warm soup will surely become the hit of family dinners!
6 slices, cut into ½-inch pieces
1, finely chopped
2 (10.5 oz.) cans
5, large, diced
Dried dill weed
Ground white pepper
1 (12 fl.oz.) can
- Add bacon and onion to a large and deep skillet. Heat to a medium-high heat and cook until the bacon becomes evenly brown and the onions are soft. Dispose of the grease.
- Place bacon and onion in a slow cooker and add the next six ingredients (from chicken broth to white pepper). Stir well.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours stirring from time to time.
- Take a small bowl and add flour and cream to it, whisk.
- Stir the mixture into the soup and add milk. Cover and cook for 30 minutes more. Serve.
Slow Cooker Vegan Corn Chowder
This is a vegan and zingy version of a classic recipe that cooks up wo
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
You might also like
Rate & Review