Delicious and incredibly easy s’mores to celebrate National S'mores Day!
1 cup, melted
Graham cracker crumbs
2 cups, semisweet
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4 and grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter.
- Combine the first three ingredients (from butter to crumbs) in a medium-sized bowl and stir until well-coated.
- Place half of the mixture in the pan and press well.
- Cover the mixture with a layer of chocolate chips and a layer of miniature marshmallows.
- Add a layer of the remaining crumbs, press using a spatula, and bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows melt.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review