Delicious and incredibly easy s’mores to celebrate National S'mores Day!
1 cup, melted
Graham cracker crumbs
2 cups, semisweet
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4 and grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter.
- Combine the first three ingredients (from butter to crumbs) in a medium-sized bowl and stir until well-coated.
- Place half of the mixture in the pan and press well.
- Cover the mixture with a layer of chocolate chips and a layer of miniature marshmallows.
- Add a layer of the remaining crumbs, press using a spatula, and bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows melt.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
You might also like
Rate & Review