This authentic healthy puff pastry recipe cooked for Easter dinner is destined to surprise and delight your family members!
1 onion, large, chopped
1 bunch, chopped
2 cloves, minced
2 lbs., rinsed, chopped
½ cup, chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup, crumbled
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/ Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9x9 inch baking pan and lightly oil it.
- Pour 3 tbsp. of olive oil into a large skillet and heat it over a medium heat.
- Add onion, green onions, and garlic and sauté them until soft and a bit brown.
- Add spinach and parsley, stir well, and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Take a medium bowl and add eggs, ricotta, and feta. Add the spinach mixture and stir well.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough in the baking pan lightly brushing it with olive oil.
- Lay another sheet of dough on the top, brush the sheet with oil, and repeat with two more sheets. Make sure the sheets overlap the pan.
- Spread the spinach and the egg and cheese mixture over the dough sheets and fold the hanging dough over the filling.
- Brush the dish with oil and layer the remaining four sheets of the dough brushing each of them with oil, too.
- Tuck the dough into the pan and cover to seal the filling.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, cut into squares, and serve hot.
Support TastyCookery project and get TastyTales for freeSupport project
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.