This easy classic strawberry pie is made from scratch and will become the absolute hit of your Easter dinner!
1 pie crust, baked
Heavy whipping cream
- Take the pie crust and arrange half of the berries inside.
- Mash the rest of strawberries, put the, into a medium-sized saucepan, add sugar, and mix well.
- Put the saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir frequently.
- Whisk cornstarch and water in a small bowl and gradually stir the mixture into the berry mixture.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes or until it thickens stirring constantly.
- Pour the hot mixture over the strawberries in the pie crust and chill it for several hours before serving.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream in a small bowl until soft peaks start to form.
- Serve each pie slice with a tablespoon of cream.
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Fruit Salsa and Tortilla Chips
Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is the type of smoothie that you can throw together quickly for a
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Pistachios
I had never tried Brussels sprouts before I tasted this recipe, and im
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
You might also like
Rate & Review