We'll teach you to cook chicken in a unique and fabulous way!
3 tbsp., prepared
3 cloves, peeled, minced
1 ½ tsp.
Ground black pepper
Chicken breast halves
6, skinless, boneless
- Combine the first nine ingredients (from vinegar to oil) in a large glass bowl and stir well.
- Put chicken in the marinade, cover it, and let it marinade for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high and lightly oil the grate.
- Put chicken on the grill and grill it for 6 to 8 minutes per every side or until the juices run clear.
- Discard the marinade and serve.
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
You might also like
Rate & Review