While people are hunting for a truly delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, we’ve prepared one of its best variants for you to try!
Packed brown sugar
2 ½ cups
2 cups, semisweet
4 oz., grated
1 ½ cups, chopped
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Blend oats to a fine powder and set aside.
- Prepare a large bowl and use it to combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and add vanilla, stirring.
- Take a separate bowl and combine the next five ingredients in it (from flour to baking soda).
- Add the dry mixture to the creamy mixture of butter and sugars. Add all the remaining ingredients to the mixture.
- Take cooking sheets, don’t grease them, place the batter on the sheets, and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review