- 24 jalapeno peppers
- 1 pound sausage
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- Cut a slit in each jalapeno pepper. Remove and discard seeds and pulp.
- In a medium bowl, mix sausage, baking mix, Cheddar cheese, crushed red pepper, and garlic salt.
- Stuff jalapenos with the Monterey Jack cheese cubes. Shape sausage mixture around the jalapenos to form balls.
- Arrange jalapeno balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.