- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound sliced pumpernickel party bread
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl combine the bacon, cheese, mustard and mayonnaise. Stir well. Arrange party bread on a cookie sheet. Spoon mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.