- 3 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup pepper Jack cheese, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a 9-inch round baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with cayenne pepper.