(cooking time: 20 minutes; 6 servings)
- Kale – 1 bunch
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Heat the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Cover your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With the help of kitchen scissors and a knife cut the leaves from stems and tear them into smaller pieces.
- Wash kale leaves and spin them dry in a salad spinner.
- Sprinkle the kale with salt and drizzle it with a vegetable oil, preferably olive oil.
- Put the kale on the cooking sheet and bake it for 10-15 mins or until its edges are brown. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.