- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe pear - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
- Pre-bake phyllo shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together blue cheese, pear, and cream. Season to taste with pepper. Spoon mixture into cooled shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.