- 2/3 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- To Make Dip: In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise and bleu cheese. Stir in green onion and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
- To Make Strips: Heat oil in a large skillet. Season chicken with salt and sautee over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Add butter and hot pepper sauce to skillet and swirl until the butter melts and the sauce coats the chicken.
- Serve hot chicken with refrigerated dip mix.