- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cracker crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, tartar sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Form the mixture into 6 cakes. Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. Dip the cakes into the bread crumbs to evenly coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the cakes until evenly browned, about 5 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.