- 1 (13.25 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 pound) bag frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- Pour pineapple chunks with juice into a saucepan. Stir green bell pepper, brown sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, and lemon juice through the pineapple chunks until sugar and cornstarch dissolve.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Place meatballs into slow cooker crock; pour pineapple mixture over meatballs.
- Cook on Medium for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.