- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place water in a medium saucepan, and mix in cornstarch to dissolve. Stir in honey. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat. Stir in green onions, lemon juice, prepared Dijon-style mustard and onion powder. Serve warm or chill in the refrigerator.