- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch baby spinach, rinsed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, baby spinach and white wine. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes, until spinach is wilted. Mix in salt and pepper and hot sauce. Remove from heat and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Mix green onion, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and half and half into the bowl with the spinach mixture. Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.