- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, olives, and 1 jalapeno. Spread the mixture into an 8x8 inch baking pan. Season with garlic salt, and sprinkle with remaining jalapeno.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.