- 1 (7 ounce) can lobster meat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- In a medium bowl, mix together lobster meat, onion, lemon juice, cream cheese, butter and prepared horseradish. Continue mixing until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.