- 4 small zucchinis, cut into long quarters
- Parmesan – ½ cup, freshly grated
- Dried thyme – ½ tsp.
- Dried oregano – ½ tsp.
- Dried basil – ½ tsp.
- Garlic powder – ¼ tsp.
- Salt –to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Fresh parsley – 2 tbsp., chopped, leaves only
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix Parmesan with the herbs, pepper, and salt.
- Arrange zucchini quarters on the baking sheet in even rows. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoned Parmesan. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Turn on the broiler and let zucchini sit in the oven for 2 minutes more to get golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.