- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut milk, peanut butter, onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.