- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, 1 cup Parmesan, cream cheese and green chile peppers. Scoop the mixture into a pie pan or medium baking pan. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned. Serve warm.