(cooking time: 12 min)
- Chili – 1 15-oz can
- Cream cheese – 1 8-oz package, cubed
- Mozzarella cheese – 2 8-oz packages, shredded
- Garlic powder – to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper – to taste
- Turn on the broiler to preheat.
- Mix chili with cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Nuke for a minute till the cheese melts and get creamy. Mix to combine well.
- Add half of the mozzarella, mix well, season with garlic powder and pepper. Nuke for a minute more till the cheese melts.
- Transfer the mixture into a shallow medium-sized baking dish, top with the remaining mozzarella and broil for 5 minutes till the cheese starts browning.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.