- 4 corn cobs
- Unsalted butter – 1 stick (1/2 cup)
- 1 lime, zested + lime wedges for serving
- Fresh chili – 2 tsp, chopped (can be replaced with 1 tsp chili powder, mild or hot)
- In a large bowl, soak the cobs in cold water for fifteen minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan or barbecue until very hot. Cook the corn cobs directly on bars for 30 to 40 minutes until tender and nicely charred. Remember to turn regularly.
- While the corn is cooking, mash the butter with lime zest and chili, chopped or powder.
- Top the cooked cobs with a knob of savory butter. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve with wedges of lime .
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.