(cooking time: 40 min; 4 servings)
- 12 jalapeño peppers, cut in half, seeded
- Cream cheese – 2 oz, soft
- Cheddar cheese – 2 oz, shredded
- Dry bread crumbs – ¼ cup
- Cooking spray
- Halve and seed the jalapenos while preheating oven to 400°f/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Apply cooking spray to a baking sheet.
- Stuff jalapeño halves in layers with cream cheese, Cheddar and bread crumbs.
- Arrange jalapeños on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Ready jalapeño poppers are tender, with fully melted cheese on top.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.