(cooking time: 25 min; 10 servings)
- Refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough – 2 10-oz cans
- Pesto – 5 tsps
- Breakfast sausage – 10 links
- Parmesan cheese – 1 tbsp, grated
- Turn on the oven to preheat to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Dust the work surface with flour. Take biscuits one by one, press them to make 4-in circles. Spread each with ½ tsp of pesto, top with a sausage link. Roll up; cut into 4 pieces.
- Arrange pinwheels on a parchment-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Ready Pesto Pinwheels are golden brown, with sausage obviously cooked.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.