(cooking time: 20 min; 10 servings)
- Ground beef – 1 lb
- Sloppy Joe sauce – 1 15-oz can
- Nacho cheese dip – 1 15-pz jar
- Corn tortilla chips – 1 13.5-oz package
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Stir, toss and crumble to break into smaller bits until no longer pink. Drain the fat.
- Add sloppy joe sauce into the skillet, mix to coat the beef.
- Nuke the nacho cheese sauce till warm.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a plate in a heap. Top with cooked ground beef and then cheese sauce. Serve piping hot.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.