Enjoy the taste of home with these easy and delicious Cranberry Cookies.
1 ½ cups
Pumpkin pie spice
2 ½ cups
- Heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/gas mark 4.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Take a bowl and place butter, brown sugar, and white sugar into it. Cream them together until the mixture is smooth. Add vanilla extract, eggs, and orange extract. Mix well.
- Place salt, flour, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice into another bowl. Mix. After that, combine the flour mixture with the sugar mixture.
- Add oats, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans. Mix well. With a teaspoon, place rounded portions of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the edges turn golden.
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Dijon Chicken Salad with Grapes
This chicken salad is wonderful and easy to prepare. Plus, most of the
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls with Cranberry Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
This lends classic Asian flavors with an all-American twist. I suggest
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
You might also like
Rate & Review