Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy main dish, it is exquisitely tasty as well!
Little potatoes/small yellow potatoes
1 lb, thoroughly scrubbed and cut in quarters
12 oz, cut in 2 portions
Fresh ground black pepper
2 slices (optional)
2 cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 F/ 230 C/ Gas Mark 8.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic with olive oil (you might skip this step if you are cooking this recipe for a romantic evening).
- In a baking pan, mix potatoes with ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper and half of the garlic mixture (or just olive oil) until well coated. Bake for 20 minutes, and then flip the potatoes cut side up. Bake for about 10 minutes (the potatoes must soften, but not fully). Crowd the potatoes in one side of the pan to free some space for asparagus and salmon.
- Place the salmon into the baking pan. Brush it with garlic mixture or just olive oil and season generously with salt, mustard, paprika and a little ground ginger.
- In a large bowl, toss asparagus with 1/2 tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper and the rest of the garlic mixture or just olive oil. Place the asparagus into the baking sheet, too.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes (baking time depends on the size and thickness of salmon fillet).
- Place on a serving platter and serve immediately!
Support TastyCookery project and get TastyTales for freeSupport project
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.