Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy main dish, it is exquisitely tasty as well!
Little potatoes/small yellow potatoes
1 lb, thoroughly scrubbed and cut in quarters
12 oz, cut in 2 portions
Fresh ground black pepper
2 slices (optional)
Olive oil - 2+ tbsps.
2 cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 F/ 230 C/ Gas Mark 8.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic with olive oil (you might skip this step if you are cooking this recipe for a romantic evening).
- In a baking pan, mix potatoes with ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper and half of the garlic mixture (or just olive oil) until well coated. Bake for 20 minutes, and then flip the potatoes cut side up. Bake for about 10 minutes (the potatoes must soften, but not fully). Crowd the potatoes in one side of the pan to free some space for asparagus and salmon.
- Place the salmon into the baking pan. Brush it with garlic mixture or just olive oil and season generously with salt, mustard, paprika and a little ground ginger.
- In a large bowl, toss asparagus with 1/2 tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper and the rest of the garlic mixture or just olive oil. Place the asparagus into the baking sheet, too.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes (baking time depends on the size and thickness of salmon fillet).
- Place on a serving platter and serve immediately!
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
Raspberry vinegar is the key to this fruity tasting salad. Preparatio
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Slow Cooker Potatoes Baked in Soy Sauce
Slow cooker potatoes baked in soy sauce make an excellent garnish for
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato
Contrasting the flavors of sweet (roasted red bell pepper and sweet po
Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings
If you are as burned-out on the basic Buffalo-style chicken wing recip
Okra, Chicken and Rice Casserole
The okra plant was brought to America's South by Ethiopian slaves. The
Dijon Chicken Salad with Grapes
This chicken salad is wonderful and easy to prepare. Plus, most of the
Warm Belgian Endive and Pine Nut Salad
This brilliant salad is easy to prepare, delicious, healthy and goes w
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey
Fresh ginger, cardamom, and sweet potatoes will fill your house with a
You might also like
Rate & Review